Remember when finding NYC parking meant circling endlessly to find a spot – only to be disappointed by NYC parking rules? Well, it doesn’t have to be like that anymore. We have entered a new age. It seems that parking has finally arrived in the 21st century with the amount of parking apps that have hit iPhones and Androids (not to mention web applications). Forget finding a spot – our new problem is figuring out which app to use! Read on for our take on NYC parking apps.
Try NYC's Best Parking App Now!
4 Best NYC Parking Apps
- SpotHero – SpotHero is a web and mobile application that allows you to book discounted parking in lots and garages right on your phone or on the computer. Download the iPhone and Android apps here.
- Pango – Pango lets you pay for NYC street parking on your phone so you don’t have to worry about change
- ParkMe – ParkMe offers on and off-street parking information
5 Questions For Finding the Perfect NYC Parking App
1. Do you want NYC street parking?
If you’re looking for an app to help with NYC street parking, try Pango or ParkMe
2. Do you want to park in NYC parking lot or garage?
SpotHero allows you to search for NYC parking in lots and garages directly on your phone and you can actually make the reservation on your phone as well. ParkMe will let you search for lot and garage availability too.
3. Do you want to see a NYC parking map on the app?
The SpotHero app shows you a real time parking map of your area so you know your parking reservation is available at the time you book it on your phone.
4. Do you want to make a reservation on your mobile app?
SpotHero differentiates itself from other similar parking apps by allowing you to book NYC parking directly from your smart phone on the app.
5. Do you want to pay discounted NYC parking rates?
If you’re interested in paying discounted NYC parking rates, SpotHero offers rates that are up to 50% discounted and will never be more then the drive-up rate.