If you commute to NYC for work or you’re a resident looking for a safe and reliable spot to park your car, NYC monthly parking in a garage might be a good option for you. The problem with most NYC monthly parking rates is that they can be absurdly expensive! Not to fear – this guide is full of tips and tricks to help you reduce the cost of monthly parking in NYC. Read on for more info.
Where Is the Cheapest NYC Monthly Parking?
We did some research and found that the average cost of NYC monthly parking is around $430. Of course, you want to consider things other than price, such as location and garage amenities. To make it easy for you, we’ve created a list of NYC parking garages with monthly rates below the average for you to compare. The following information came from SpotHero – check out their website for more information about NYC monthly parking.
***Note that monthly parking rates often vary based on size of vehicle***
- 70 Monroe St – For $279 a month, you can get 24/7 access to this valet garage on the Lower East Side!
- 670 W 43rd St – Park at this valet garage for only $290 if you have a regular vehicle or $390 for an SUV – both rates are below average!
- 200 Park Ave – Perfect for the reverse-commuter, this valet garage offers a weekend and evening monthly rate of $299 in a GREAT location.
- 245 E 45th St – New customers can park in this garage for a monthly rate of $349.
3 Cheapest Chelsea Monthly Parking Deals
1. 408 W 57th St – Small cars can park here for only $375 a month – don’t miss this parking steal!
2. 106 W 30th St – You can store your car here for a monthly rate of $250, regular monthly parking is also only $400 a month.
3. 247 W 56th St – Daytime monthly parking at this valet garage is only $400, perfect for a commuter to Chelsea.
Learn more about Chelsea monthly parking here.
3 Cheapest Upper West Side Monthly Parking Deals
Monthly Parking on the Upper West Side can be more expensive than some other areas of NYC. We found a couple decently low rates in good locations, but also recommend parking a little further downtown to get cheaper monthly parking rates, and taking public transportation from there. Below are our recommendations:
1. 207 W 88th St – Book a monthly 24/7 parking spot at this garage for $449 – a great monthly rate for the Upper West Side.
2. 408 W 57th St – Although this garage is a bit further downtown, you can park a small car here for $375 a month!
3. 808 Columbus Ave – For $400 a month, you can snag this 24/7 access valet parking facility in the Upper West Side.
5 Cheapest Financial District Monthly Parking Deals
1. 105 South St – Parking a regular vehicle here costs $350 a month and oversized vehicles are only $400.
2. 333 Rector Place – Standard monthly parking costs $349 at this garage.
3. 57 Ann St – This valet garage offers monthly parking rates of $474.
4. 70 Monroe St – This garage is located just North of the Financial District, but its monthly parking rates are unbeatable at $249.
5. 6 Wooster St – This garage offers monthly parking for $475 North of the Financial District.
Learn more about Financial District monthly parking here.
Contact Suzannah via Google+