Notable as the location of numerous artists’ lofts and art galleries, SoHo is a great place for any art lover to visit. Shops throughout SoHo range from the upscale high-end designers to eclectic and trendy boutiques. There are also a great variety of restaurants to satisfy even the pickiest of foodies.
Best SoHo Parking Tips
Parking is the most prized real estate in SoHo. With no metered parking and little alternate-side parking, most blocks are reserved for commercial vehicles during business hours, making life more than a little difficult for local residents. Many long-time residents have found that it’s easier to wait in one spot for a space, rather than continuously driving around the block for SoHo parking. Many residents resort to parking in other neighborhoods or in garages.
If you are lucky enough to find a free spot, then make sure to pay attention to all signs. Watch for alternate-side parking, noted by the red circle with a “P” in it and a broom crossing over it.
5 Cheap SoHo Parking Garage Rates
1. 6 Wooster Street – Park at this garage for only $29
2. 395 Broome Street – Park at this garage for $31
3. 30 Ericsson Place – Park at this garage for just $28
4. 221 Thompson Street – Park at this garage for only $25
5. 415 Greenwich Street – Park at this valet garage for a great rate of $17
Top SoHo Attractions
Best SoHo Parking Resources
- SpotHero – book discounted SoHo garage parking online
- Standard Parking/Central Parking – this national parking company offer parking in three SoHo parking garages
- Yahoo! Answers – read users’ advice about finding cheap SoHo parking garages
- Icon Parking Systems – this large regional parking company offers parking in seven SoHO parking garages
- Icon SoHo Coupon – park for $13 in a garage at 610 Broadway
- BestParking.com – compare SoHo parking rates in lots and garages
Contact Suzannah via Google+