Hosting some of the most popular events of NYC, from the daily national shows to the annual lighting of the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree, the Rockefeller Center always has something to see. Though, true to the nature of NYC, parking options near the Rockefeller Center are limited at best. No need to worry, after reading our insider scoop on parking near the Rockefeller Center, parking will be a breeze.
This guide offers insights into Rockefeller Center garage parking reservations, Rockefeller center street parking tips, and helpful resources to check out before your visit to the Rockefeller center. Read below to be more informed on Rockefeller Center parking before your visit.
• • •
Garage Parking Reservations Near The Rockefeller Center
Explore Rockefeller Center parking options in the map below and use SpotHero to book a guaranteed space ahead of time!
• • •
Cheap Parking Deals Near The Rockefeller Center
Parking near The Rock can be easy if you do some research ahead of time. We have compiled a few of the best deals in the table below, so you can compare and find the best parking solution for your visit. Reserve a parking space ahead of time and remove the stress of parking on the fly!
|Address||Reserve Parking?||Price Range||Distance From The Rockefeller Center|
|330 E 56th St.||Book Now!||$19- any 3 hours||0.70 mi|
|171 E 46th St.||Book Now!||$21- any 3 hours||0.46 mi|
62 E 54th St.
|Book Now!||$30 – any 6 hours||0.28 mi|
|330 E 56th St.||Book Now!||$25- any 6 hours||0.70 mi|
|65 W 55th St.||Book Now!||$25 – any 6 hours||0.28 mi|
|65 W 55th St.||Book Now!||$30- any 12 hours||0.28 mi|
|245 E 54th St.||Book Now!||$34 – any 24 hours||0.59 mi|
• • •
Rockefeller Center Street Parking
- In between 3rd and 9th from 42nd until 57th, there are limited metered spaces after 6pm. Broadway also has varying availability during the day and evening.
- The further away from Rockefeller Center you park, the more availability there will be. Your best bet for both street and garage parking options are on or near 8th or 9th ave.
ParkNYC parking is $3.50 an hour from 6 p.m. to midnight on weekdays, and between 6 a.m. and midnight on weekends. During the day, fees are higher, or a pass is necessary.
- If you plan to park on the streets around 30 Rock, check out a walking map of midtown below, curtesy of Wikimedia.
• • •
Rockefeller Center Parking Tips
- There is garage inside in the center with an entrance at 55 West 48th Street. The garage is convenient, but is known to have extremely pricy rates that are subject to change. The garage operated by a third party service, that institutes fluctuating drive up rates.
- Because of the high rates near the center, we recommend choosing a location a few blocks away and walking to avoid lofty prices. Compare a list of nearby garages HERE to ensure the best rate ahead of time.
• • •
Rockefeller Center Overnight Parking
|Address||Reserve Parking?||Price Range||Distance from Times Square|
|121 W 53rd St.||Book Now!||$45||0.20 mi|
|63 E 56th St.||Book Now!||$ 43||0.38 mi|
|355 Madison Ave||Book Now!||$30-50||0.33 mi|
• • •
Rockefeller Center Parking Resources
- SpotHero – book discounted parking in Rockefeller Center garages online or on your smartphone
- NYCDOT– read the advice of department of transportation about public and on street parking near Rockefeller Center
- Parking Panda – reserve Rockefeller Center parking online
- TripSavvy– Check out the TripSavvy Guide to visit Rockefeller Center
- TopoftheRock- Official visitors guide for the Visitors deck
- RockefellerCenter– Official visitors guide to the complex