Brooklyn is known for it’s horrendous parking. Try and get around with a cab or Uber and you’ll find yourself in better shape. Drive and find parking in Brooklyn, hah, thats a good one. The Barclays Center is located in the heart of Brooklyn, at the crossroads of Atlantic and Flatbush Avenues. The brand new stadium is setting a new standard as the showcase venue for the world’s most thrilling and exciting entertainment and sporting events. Unfortunately one of the outdated services that the Barclays Center is known for is PARKING! The do not offer their own parking and the parking they offer on their site can be $50+! Don’t get robbed by this type of scam.
- 1072 Atlantic Ave. – Valet | $6
- 454 Vanderbilt Ave – Valet | $16.50
- 180 Ashland Pl. – Valet | $19.75
- 111 Lawrence St – Garage | $21
- 525 Clinton Ave. – Valet | $25